Terms and Conditions of Taxsaver Ticket.
1. Tickets are only valid on a personalised Leap Card. Fraudulent use of the ticket will result in cancelation on without refund.
2. Tickets are valid from the 1st of the month un l the last day of the month for the period selected.
3. Annual tickets can be cancelled by giving notice in writing or by email by the 20th of each month. Refunds will be for the remaining clear months on the ticket minus a 10% admin fee.
4. Refunds will only be made by EFT to the bank account nominated by the employer.
5. We only accept payment by EFT. Paper payments are not acceptable.
6. We can ‘freeze’ annual tickets for periods of more than 3 months if your situation changes e.g. birth of child, sickness, relocation. This in an alternative to a refund.
7. The ticket will not be valid if we have not received payment. If payment is not with us within the required timeframe the ticket will commence on the 1st of the month following payment.
8. The customer must have their personalised leap card prior to first use of the ticket. The company will not refund for any portion of ticket not used due to the customer not having a personalised leap card.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE REJECTED, IF EVERY SECTION IS NOT FILLED IN WE WILL NOT PROCESS THE APPLICATION.